Forum
powered by CoinLib

TEMPE Ariz. — In the first two games for Steve Wilks as an NFL head coach

• linchao
  • linchao's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0

linchao created the topic: TEMPE Ariz. — In the first two games for Steve Wilks as an NFL head coach

his Arizona Cardinals have been outscored 58-6.In Sunday’s 34-0 drubbing by the Rams in Los Angeles, the Cardinals offense didn’t manage to cross midfield until the next-to-last play of the game.Arizona had five first downs and 137 total yards. That follows 213 yards the previous week against https://www.ramsfanstore.com/Pharoh-Cooper-Jersey the Redskins.The Cardinals (0-2) are averaging 175 yards per game, dead last in the NFL and it’s not even close.“There’s a lot of self-inflicted stuff going on,” Wilks said Monday.The problems on offense are pretty much everywhere, he said. The offensive playbook will be scaled back and simplified for next Sunday’s home game against Chicago and the Cardinals must get David Johnson in open space to be his dynamic self.“Talking to (offensive coordinator) Mike (McCoy) this morning, talking to the staff, it’s some of the things that we’re going to try to do,” Wilks said, “Again, early on in the season, to me, guys are making mistakes, and this is throughout the league in the history because they’re overthinking. They’re trying to think too much and not execute, and I want the guys to go out there and play fast. So, we’re going to scale back Mark Barron Color Rush Jersey , and we’re going to make sure we get these guys in the best position to be successful.”Sam Bradford remains the quarterback. Rookie Josh Rosen’s time has not yet come, Wilks said.“If I thought it was just that one position, I would be more than willing to say, `You know what? We need to make a change. We need a spark. We need something to happen,'” Wilks said. “But it’s just not Sam. There are numerous things, as I just mentioned, that collectively, we’ve got to get better and try to find a way to rectify these problems and be a little bit more productive on the offensive side of the ball and still try to get off the field on the defensive side of the ball to give these guys more opportunities.“So, it’s just not that one position.”Bradford, who is coming off another significant knee injury, completed 17 of 27 passes against Los Angeles but for only 90 yards. The team’s longest play was a 15-yard pass to Larry Fitzgerald. Arizona had just three plays of 10 yards or more. Bradford has 243 yards passing combined in two games.“Frustrating, to say the least,” Bradford said after the game. “I think to put so much work and so much effort into getting back on to the field and then to play the way we have in the past two weeks, I think it’s just really disappointing.”Wilks called Bradford’s play “inconsistent.”“Does he need to be a little more accurate? Yes,” Wilks said. “But that’s just not Sam. We need to get a little bit more protection. He needs to have a little bit more time to go through his progression.”Fitzgerald aggravated a sore hamstring in the Rams game and watched from the sidelines through much of the second half. He has missed just six games in his 15-year career.“Larry, we all know — you guys have been around here for a while — it’s going to be tough to keep Larry off the field Rob Havenstein Jersey ,” Wilks said. “I’ve got to help Larry help himself, and that’s what I did yesterday. We’re going to do everything we can to make sure that he is ready to go on Sunday with the treatment and amount of reps that he gets in practice.”David Johnson, the talented running back who is supposed to be at the center of the offensive attack, has been limited mostly to runs up the middle. He carried 13 times for 48 yards against Los Angeles and caught one pass for three yards.“You look at some of his runs, and a lot of it is just David himself, just second effort kind of things,” Wilks said. “We’ve got to do a better job sustaining blocks, allowing David to get to that second level to where he’s so effective and making the guy miss. It starts upfront with the offensive line and again, with us just being more creative with the things that we’re doing with him.”Notes: Wilks was optimistic that the team would have DE Markus Golden (knee) and TE Jermaine Gresham (Achilles) back for the Bears game. Both are coming off surgery and neither has played this season. LONDON (AP) — American sports magnate Stan Kroenke will take full ownership of Arsenal after winning a power struggle with a rival billionaire by securing a deal valuing the English Premier League club at 1.8 billion pounds ($2.3 billion).Russian businessman Alisher Usmanov, who was denied a place on the Arsenal board by Kroenke despite building up his stake to 30 percent, has accepted defeat and agreed to sell up to the majority shareholder. Kroenke, who also owns the NFL’s Los Angeles Rams, currently owns 67 percent of Arsenal and has taken a bank loan to spend 550 million pounds on Usmanov’s shares.The deal with Usmanov takes Kroenke beyond the 90 percent threshold that allows him to mount a mandatory bid for the remaining shares to gain 100 percent of the London club.United States-based investment vehicle Kroenke Sports and Entertainment said it received an “irrevocable undertaking” from Usamanov’s Red and White Securities to accept the offer for its 18,695 Arsenal shares as soon as possible. KSE said the holders of the remaining 3 percent of Arsenal will be entitled to receive 29,419.64 pounds for each share.The main Arsenal fan group said Kroenke mounting full control “marks a dreadful day” for the club, which is preparing for its first season with Unai Emery as coach after Arsene Wenger’s 22-year reign ended.“Kroenke plans to forcibly purchase the shares held by Arsenal fans. Many of these fans are AST members and hold their shares not for value but as custodians who care for the future of the club Cory Littleton Jersey Black Friday ,” the Arsenal Supporters’ Trust said in a statement. “Kroenke’s actions will neuter their voice and involvement.”Kroenke addressed annual general meetings where he was questioned along with other directors in front of shareholders and media. Those partially public forums are now likely to end as Arsenal prepares to become entirely privately owned like most of the rest of the Premier League.Kroenke dismissed concerns of fans who last saw the team win the Premier League in 2004 and finish sixth last season to miss out on the Champions League.“KSE believes moving to private ownership will bring the benefits of a single owner better able to move quickly in furtherance of the club’s strategy and ambitions,” Kroenke’s company said. “KSE is a committed, long-term owner of the club.”Kroenke, who — like Usmanov — first started amassing shares in Arsenal in 2007, succeeded in gaining full control in 2011. Usmanov publicly questioned the lack of investment in the squad as he was shut out of any decision-making by Kroenke, who also owns Major League Soccer’s Colorado Rapids.Usmanov did not explain why he has sold up, having mounted a full takeover bid himself last year that Kroenke rejected, but he did express frustration at the club’s current plight.“I have decided to sell my shares in Arsenal Football Club which could be the best football club in the world,” Usmanov said. “I wish all the best and great success to this wonderful football club and to all those whose lives and careers are entwined in it.”Usmanov’s business empire spans from mining assets to media. He has a majority share in VKontakte, Russia’s most popular social media network with 270 million accounts, and other online assets. The tycoon, who started out with a plastic bags business, also heads the International Fencing Federation.He is divesting himself of a significant investment in London at a time of bitter diplomatic relations between Britain and Russia. Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich did not have his British visa renewed earlier this year amid a crackdown by authorities on associates of Russian President Vladimir Putin after the poisoning of a former Russian spy in England that London blames on Moscow.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.207 seconds

Subscribe to Stay Informed!

Donations | Contributions

Bitcoin [BTC]

1EB5VFCFRB698vP1WXY4wfzfbfD6M2sEoc

Bitcoin Cash [BCH]

17TDDhx6YNY6GnPYFfy9uFTMs2Ku3kjsj

Dash [DASH]

XoaCpvwFRJ6HycX2FGfdU2sfxzoiS5WUvL

Ethereum [ETH]

0x9DD219Ea478657283Aa3F595B766871f02e535E2

Ethereum Classic [ETC]

0x032c100035B0915Fc1c5Bf119C23c2A67F556baE

Litecoin [LTC]

LhpW4kHk8zAqouC3cMguHPCygfusmHoFxa

Thank You For Your Support!

Thank you for your support as we get started out it is greatly appreciated! Please contact us if you need a different currency address.