Forum
powered by CoinLib

There is so much uncertainty surrounding

• chenyan94
  • chenyan94's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0

chenyan94 created the topic: There is so much uncertainty surrounding

the 2019 Pittsburgh Steelers and fans of Steeler Nation have queries and opinions every single day of what might happen. Debates have begun on what will and should occur. With that being said Troy Polamalu Jersey , BTSC examines bold statements surrounding the team and determines them factual or completely fictitious.The Steelers would have scored more points in the Super Bowl than the Patriots. Fact Truthfully, we will never know. Yes, the Rams played a stifling brand of defense. But Ben and the Steelers have way more firepower. The Pats were fourth in 2018 in scoring with 28.6, the Steelers were fifth at 26.8. In my head, they would have scored more than 13. But that’s me.KDKA erred in firing their producer for the “known cheater” chyron. FictionAs cute as we all thought it was Carnell Lake Jersey , Mike Telek compromised KDKA’s journalistic integrity and their standards. I hate the Pats like he does, but that was poor judgement on his behalf and it made his employers look bad. I hope he scores another job quickly and I commend him for refusing a Go Fund Me page. But Telek’s actions merited his dismissal.The Steelers should stay away from Terrelle Pryor in free agency.FictionI would definitely bring him in and let the area native compete with a prove-it deal. The WR stable needs strengthened and Pryor is better than Justin Hunter and Darius Heyward-Bey. Sure, he had only 252 yards last year and two TDs, but Pryor is not too far removed from his 1,000-yard season in 2016. If he can prove to be a solid fourth or fifth option in camp Jerome Bettis Jersey , He’s worth a flyer.Kevin Colbert could get players or picks out of both Le’Veon Bell and Antonio Brown.FactThe Steelers control where Antonio Brown goes, At this juncture, AB still maintains that he wants to go. Who knows what return they will get out of the superstar WR, but Colbert can make sure he gets the best deal he can. As for Bell, the possibility is still there to transitional tag No. 26 and then trade him. That would at least give the Steelers a chance to get something out of the running back.Renewing Ryan Shazier’s contract is the right thing to do?FactThe Steelers stuck with Rocky Bleier after Vietnam and it paid off for them. While I don’t think that the Steelers actually expect that Shazier will return to the field after that devestating injury suffered to his spine on December 4 Merril Hoge Jersey , 2017, they are taking care of one of their own and that’s first class in my book..........Feel free to refute my opinions in the comment section. I could be right or way off base. But the glory of freedom is that we all have an opinion. Have fun and always think outside the bun. After a 9-6-1 season that ended with the Pittsburgh Steelers missing the playoffs for the first time since 2013, postseason honors have been in short supply this offseason compared to years past. However, there is still one name on the roster who continues to be recognized for his outstanding efforts this season.The only Pittsburgh player honored by the Associated Press in their end of year awards when he was named as a second-team All-Pro selection for 2018, Maurkice Pouncey was once again the only member of the team to win Pro Football Writers of America honors earlier in the week when he was named to their All-AFC team. Arguably the league's best center for most of his eight years in the NFL Franco Harris Jersey , Pouncey has also been nominated to the Pro Bowl seven times and named All-Pro five times. He also won this same honor from the PFWA in both 2011 and 2017. In 2018, PFWA All-NFL honors went to Jason Kelce of the Philadelphia Eagles, an award Pouncey last won in 2011. Set to enter his final year under contract in 2019 and still being only 29-years-old, it should be expected that the Steelers will discuss an extension with Pouncey this offseason.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.437 seconds

Subscribe to Stay Informed!

Donations | Contributions

Bitcoin [BTC]

1EB5VFCFRB698vP1WXY4wfzfbfD6M2sEoc

Bitcoin Cash [BCH]

17TDDhx6YNY6GnPYFfy9uFTMs2Ku3kjsj

Dash [DASH]

XoaCpvwFRJ6HycX2FGfdU2sfxzoiS5WUvL

Ethereum [ETH]

0x9DD219Ea478657283Aa3F595B766871f02e535E2

Ethereum Classic [ETC]

0x032c100035B0915Fc1c5Bf119C23c2A67F556baE

Litecoin [LTC]

LhpW4kHk8zAqouC3cMguHPCygfusmHoFxa

Thank You For Your Support!

Thank you for your support as we get started out it is greatly appreciated! Please contact us if you need a different currency address.