The Crypto Network respects the intellectual property rights of others, and we expect everyone using The Crypto Network Services, Content, and Websites do the same. Anyone who believes that their work has been reproduced on any Crypto Network Website, Content, or through any Crypto Network Services in a way that constitutes copyright infringement may notify The Crypto Network's copyright agent in accordance with the European Union’s E-Commerce Directive 2000/31/EC (including appropriate EU Member State implementing legislation) in relation to applicable intellectual property rights, or the United States’ Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1998 (DMCA) (an “Infringement Notice”).
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- Identification of the work claimed to have been infringed. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and which is requested to be removed or disabled, along with information reasonably sufficient for The Crypto Network to locate such material (e.g. the relevant Internet URLs).
- Information reasonably sufficient to enable The Crypto Network to contact you, for example, an email address, telephone number or other contact details.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the Infringement Notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury under the DMCA, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right which allegedly is infringed.
- Please also note that your Infringement Notice or any part thereof may be forwarded to the person allegedly providing the infringing content and may also be shared with third-parties or made public.
- Submitting a claim of copyright infringement is a serious legal matter. Before you proceed, you should consider obtaining advice from an attorney.
- Be aware that under Section 512(f) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be liable for damages.
If you have any questions about our Copyright Enforcement Policy, please Contact Us here https://www.thecryptonetwork.com/contact-us.html